Old December 6th 20, 07:48 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,comp.periphs.printers
Arlen Holder

Default If you print from Windows 10 to your LAN networked printer - have you also printed from Android? How?

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 08:47:55 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder wrote:

SOLVED.

As usual, we almost never, if ever, fail to do what we need to do.
o For free, with unlimited printing, on our own LAN, sans the cloud!

The full solution is in the referenced thread:
o How do you print from Android to your home networked printer on your LAN?
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/nTAYljkvVl4

UPDATE:

Woo hoo!
o Together, as a team, we (almost) never fail to solve all technical issues!

In addition to solving the huge problem of printing from any Android device
to any printer on your LAN (which is a pretty big deal if you ask me)...

We also solved the problem of running Windows-based scans of printer ports
o Which, admittedly, is not a big deal at all (but useful nonetheless)

Rather than repeating the details, please refer to this updated thread:
o What Windows port scanning freeware do you recommend for general use?
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.comp.microsoft.windows/c/dqhQMscR3mA
--
People post tutorials and solutions out of the goodness of their hearts.