Old February 2nd 05, 07:30 PM
Chezwick T. Feeglebrox III esquire

You're right, I just checked the Rosewill site...and it clearly states
it's 12 pixel pipes. But why would they sell an 8 bit card for 15$
less than the 12 bit better card? That doesn't make sense.

I'll post a public apology to everyone I implicated, next post. Sorry,
it simply didn't make sense, and I was involved in two almost identical
situation where the companies were pawning off their products as
different products, but obviously I made a mistake here. In those
other two cases, though, which didn't involve computer products, I
found out the hard way the product was fraudulent.

Newegg has always been a good site, but im still curious about the 15$
price difference. That means the 6800OC is about 70$ more expensive
than the 6800NU?