Old March 18th 10, 05:36 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skipai Otter[_2_]

Default New 197.13 Driver Fixes Fan Speed Issue

"First of One" wrote in message
WHQL-candidate driver that fixes the fan speed issue.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7_wi...it_197.13.html

Drivers for other OSes can be found through nVidia's driver picker menus.

Finally adds FSAA override support for Mass Effect 2 two months after game
release (the user no longer has to rename the exe).

Dunno, I wait and see how it goes with wow and all and the whole fan thing.
Been a while that I've actually hesitate to actually install a new driver
from nvidia so I stick with the one I have at present since it works.

--
Skipai