Old September 21st 07, 01:22 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
RF

Default GeForce4 MX 420 how to connect 2 monitors?

"DeanB" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 20, 8:01 pm, "RF" wrote:
The hype from nvidia is that it can do two monitors! WTF? Its driver
can, but the card can't! WT F'ing use is that?

Oh well, I guess I could get a bigger screen.

Thanks all for all the input.

Dean

That card, even when it was brand new, was better suited to acting as a
doorstop. Now that it's almost 6 years old, even more so. It was a cheap
budget card back then, and a feature such as two connectors was probably
left off intentially to keep the cost down.

You could pick up a really cheap newer card with two connectors on it with
no problem, especially if you aren't using it for gaming, just to expand
your desktop. Just make sure you get one with the right motherboard
interface: PCI Express, AGP, or PCI.

RF.