Old September 13th 03, 01:21 AM
smh

GMAN (ex Acraptec beta tester) is a LIAR

1. Beta testers discussing beta results is in violation of the NDA,
according to none other than Mikey Richter.
2. Mike Richter and Adrian Miller allowed GMAN's posts on beta results.
3. Presenting the beta results falsely is a fraud.

Mikey Richter (Lying Scum) on NDA:

(Excerpted)
From: smh
Subject: Adaptec TakeTwo: === Response to Mike Richter ===
Date: 11/28/99

Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill) wrote:

When you returned after a hiatus (or an exile as somebody called it),
you shouted very excitedly what a wonderful product Take Two is and
further added that it alone is worth the price of ECDC4, and it did
backup your system just wonderfully. When Adaptec ****ed up almost all
the functionality of ECDC4, your suggestion that Take Two is bug free
was hard to take.

Sorry about that. I report what I know and what I can subject to NDA.

You can take the NDA and shove it up to you know where.

I will not violate my word in the NDA on beta results.

One more time: Take that NDA and shove it up to you know where.

(See: Roxio, What a Joke - "0.9x" DAE Speed Bug Returns)

=======================
From: Adrian Miller
Subject: Acraptec Gibberish 101 and === More LIES ===
Date: 4/7/00

The DAE issue did not show up until after shipping of 4.00.

During beta testing all the testers reported DAE speeds in 4.00
similar to what they got in 3.5c.

=======================
From: (GMAN)
Date: 12/10/02

Why did the Acraptec beta testers not detect
the infamous "0.9x" DAE Speed bug?

Because none of the beta testers were using a POS ide reader like you
were???? As far as i could tell we basically all had either Plextors or
scsi based readers and/or burners that didnt show this behavior.

=======================
From: (GMAN)
Date: 4/18/00

I never in all my testing received that slow of DAE
in any of the betas i tested.

i have been using a Panasonic 24x scsi drive

GMAN, you are a LIAR:

From: jerry r
Subject: CDR 508 ezcreator 4 poor DAE
Date: 12/11/99

EZ creator 4 tests show my CDr508 scsi drive at .9x for DAE.

(Panasonic CR-508 24x SCSI does DAE @ 8x)