Old September 12th 03, 05:58 AM
GMAN

In article t.com, smh wrote:
.. ========================================
GMAN (ex Acraptec beta tester) is a LIAR

1. Beta testers discussing beta results is in violation of the NDA,
according to none other than Mikey Richter.
2. Mike Richter and Adrian Miller allowed GMAN's posts on beta results.
3. Presenting the beta results falsely is a fraud.

Where the hell in any of my posts did i ever break a NDA????? Nothing i posted
was copywrited, protected,NDA type syuff.

I never posted any fraudulent results. Sue me you pussy!!!!

DO NOT use my posts in ANY of your rants from now one. or i'll personally
make it a jihad of mine to make sure you have no usenet access from any paid
souces again.

BTW, why do you refuse in your posts to name the other person related to my
posts. In other words you made most of what is there up.

(See: Roxio, What a Joke - "0.9x" DAE Speed Bug Returns)

=======================
From: Adrian Miller
Subject: Acraptec Gibberish 101 and === More LIES ===
Date: 4/7/00

The DAE issue did not show up until after shipping of 4.00.

During beta testing all the testers reported DAE speeds in 4.00
similar to what they got in 3.5c.

=======================
From: (GMAN)
Date: 12/10/02

Why did the Acraptec beta testers not detect
the infamous "0.9x" DAE Speed bug?

Because none of the beta testers were using an ide reader like you
were???? As far as i could tell we basically all had either Plextors or
scsi based readers and/or burners that didnt show this behavior.

=======================
From: (GMAN)
Date: 4/18/00

I never in all my testing received that slow of DAE
in any of the betas i tested.

i have been using a Panasonic 24x scsi drive

GMAN, you are a LIAR:

From: jerry r
Subject: CDR 508 ezcreator 4 poor DAE
Date: 12/11/99

EZ creator 4 tests show my CDr508 scsi drive at .9x for DAE.

(Panasonic CR-508 24x SCSI does DAE @ 8x)