Old July 13th 04, 02:31 PM
+c0re-

would it help you any if I plug in the dvi - analog adapter and see what
resolutions are availabe there?

"+c0re-" wrote in message
I bought an XFX branded one.
GL, hope you get a definitive answer

"+c0re-" wrote in message
Not sure if this answers your question, but I have a 6800GT in my system
now, I'm running it on a CRT monitor. Here are a few of the higher
resolutions I can select in display properties:

1280 x 960

1360 x 768

1600 x 900

1600 x 1024

hope this helps, I've been incredibly pleased with this card since I got

it.

"Louis van Abeelen" wrote in message
Hi All,

I'm thinking about upgrading my ATI8500 to an Albatron Geforce 6800GT.

One thing that I am not certain about is widescreen support via DVI.

The reason I bought my current ATI was the fact that it could drive my
Silicon Graphics 1600sw flatpannel at it's native 1600x1024 resolution
(@60Hz)

Can anyone confirm if the 6800GT supports wide-screen resolutions up

1600x1024 ?

Thx,

Louis