Old August 15th 04, 03:09 AM
Michael Brown

Ed Light wrote:
"Michael Brown"

You can also use any of the various PowerNow multiplier changers (if
your board is not an nForce1/2) to change the multiplier in Windows.
You'll need to fill in the second L5 to get access to multipliers
above the default maximum.

Can't find them on Google. Do you have the url's?

CrystalCPUID
http://crystalmark.info/

CPUMSR:
http://www.cpuheat.wz.cz/html/CPUMSR_main.htm

K7DFID:
http://www.emboss.co.nz/k7d/download...K7DFID.0.1.zip
http://www.emboss.co.nz/k7d/download...7DFID.0.12.zip
(I forgot to include the driver in the 0.12 zipfile ... oops )

I'm pretty cure there's other ones out there too. The success rate of each
varies a lot. Some may be able to change from one multi to another and
another one may not. It's pretty much luck of the draw

--
Michael Brown
www.emboss.co.nz : OOS/RSI software and more