Old November 16th 03, 04:27 PM
\(\) |V| 3 G /-\\

i`d wait till the far side of xmas - nvidia (and i presume ATI) will have
new offerings for the world.

not sure how long after xmas though.

if you must buy now, then i`d go for one of the ATI's. the GF FX 5xxx series
are underpowered for their £££.

tim
"wilbure" wrote in message
m...
wide slap open ....I mean with all the eye candy, I have a radeon 8500

right
now, and went from a Gf 4 to it for the eye candy....now I need to make a
decision I want the candy and the FPS too....so is anyone out their
comparied the latest GF against the latest Radeon running Nascar 2003 that
could tell me which one is the best....I need FPS this game is a killer on
graphics.