Old November 16th 03, 02:43 PM
bluestringer

"wilbure" wrote in message
m...
wide slap open ....I mean with all the eye candy, I have a radeon 8500

right
now, and went from a Gf 4 to it for the eye candy....now I need to make a
decision I want the candy and the FPS too....so is anyone out their
comparied the latest GF against the latest Radeon running Nascar 2003 that
could tell me which one is the best....I need FPS this game is a killer on
graphics.

My 5200 Ultra runs this game very well. I have everything turned up with
medium mirror details, no solar effects, run 25 front and 10 behind, drawing
distance at 100%. Also using Ansio and AA. I race mostly online with 20 to
25 cars on the track at once. When I'm on the track by myself, I get between
70 and 100 FPS. With other cars on the track I get between 30 and 70 FPS.

bluestringer