Old September 29th 03, 10:47 PM
Ben Pope

Jon wrote:
Thank you for the reply. I'm completely boggled why my two PSUs
dropping dead. I forgot to mention that after the PSUs die, the only
activity shown is the LED light on the motherboard. Besides the LED
light, there is no other activity when i press the on switch. I've
even let the computer rest a whole day before trying to turn it back
on but no luck. I also tried removing all the power cords attached to
the hard drive, cd drive, floppy .. and then reattaching them.

But did you pull the power cord from the PSU?

Ben