Old July 19th 03, 06:57 AM
edde

"Vincent Poy" wrote in message
.154...
Greetings:

5) I will be installing a Nvidia GeForceFX 5900 Ultra 256MB Video card
which takes both the AGP slot and the PCI slot right under the AGP due
to the large heatsink, SoundBlaster Audigy2 Platinum eX soundcard with
IEEE-1394 firewire, and Adaptec Ultra320 SCSI Card - will there be any
issues with sharing resources with the motherboards built-in devices?

am running Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 1, I was wondering
will the internal audio be disabled automatically or do I have to
manually disable it in the BIOS? Also, I remember reading that
motherboards made later than year 2000 allows more than 16 IRQs in
Windows with virtual IRQs, is that appliable to this motherboard as
well?

Yes, it will have more than 16 IRQ's

6) Does the ASUS Post Reporter output on the speaker connected to the
motherboard?

Asus Post Reporter is output through your desktop speakers connected to the
soundcard

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Vince