Old April 13th 20, 02:24 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
philo

Default Last on Earth

On 4/9/2020 3:01 PM, Bill Bradshaw wrote:
philo wrote:
On 4/6/20 3:43 PM, Norm Why wrote:
Hi,

I found the last 4GB Samsung DDR2 RAM, it was priced at USD 15,000.

I went shopping for 2GB Samsung DDR2 RAM. Well priced, four RAM
sticks were delivered. I only need two to increase total RAM to
12GB. I am one of 700,000 running Folding@Home to solve Covid-19
coat protein problem. We are in the New Dark Ages, just like the Old Dark
Ages.

At the end of the world no one wants to be holding unsold inventory.

I now find DDR-2 machines to slow to bother with,

That said 8 gigs of RAM should be sufficient

Of course for the money you'd spend on that old RAM you;d be better
off with a whole new machine

But at least he is occupied while waiting out covid-19.

Yes.

I am getting projects done that I should have gotten to years ago