View Single Post
Old September 3rd 04, 01:40 AM
external usenet poster
Posts: n/a

"Vanguardx" see_signature wrote in message
wrote in news:[email protected]:
Gonna be a dumb question, but I need to make some custom case jumpers
and LED cables.

What do you call the black plastic bit, and the pins that go into it?
What kind of tool is used to crimp the wires onto the pins?

Any ideas where I could pick up these parts and tool? I'm in Calgary,
Canada so local is best, but it's slim pickin's around here for

You could go online to hunt for the parts and tools for them. has tons of stuff but it can be quite daunting to
find exactly what you need.

I know... I plan an order of capacitors from them.

I just don't know what to call these things, or what size they might be. I'm
pretty sure that they are 0.1" spacing.