Old February 23rd 15, 08:26 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Bill[_36_]

Default Gigabyte SIV (App Center program)

*******

For a free fan control program, there is Speedfan from almico.com.
Maybe that will have better options than SIV. The program is for
Windows.

I guess I don't know how to use Speedfan to adjust my fan
speeds. I AM using it to read my fan speeds. I don't think Speedfan
knows my motherboard model, but I only have one fan I need manage
(CPU_OPT).

I just registered at Speedfan's website. Maybe I am reading it wrong,
as I didn't see configurations for any "1150" CPU motherboards. Mine is
Gigabyte z97x-... I thought I would have seen something in that category?

Bill