Old May 7th 06, 07:42 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit

Default Automatic restart of Abit VP6 when electical shutdown

usually, there is a setting in the bios screens as to what to do after a
power failure. most Abit boards have had those settings for some time now.
look in the power management screens and if you don't see it there, go
through each screen looking at all the options. even my older Abit boards
such as a BE6-II can auto-power on after a power failure.

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

"Gilles Vollant" wrote in message
Hello,

Where there is an electrical shutdown (general power of the home is down,
one second or one minute), all my computer restart automatically, except
the computer with Abit VP6.
I need manually press power switch button of the case to restart it.

I run server software on this computer, so I prefer it restart
automatically

Is there any way do to automatic restart ?
(by switch or Bios settings)?