Old June 27th 04, 06:42 AM
TANKIE

Default OC old mobile Athlon??

I am a newbie to overclocking, but have a mobil AMD Athlon 1346 CPU. (It's
confusing since this thing also goes by the name "Thorouhgbread-A" and "1500+")
Anyone have experience working with this chip. I heard that mobile runs cooler
and for that reason is best for overclocking. How fast could I really make
this machine, 2000??

The chip temp is in the 36-39C range. How could I heat up things a bit with a
little overclocking? Core voltage (whatever that means) is 1.45 volts. Do I
increase this? What should I do? Are there any test programs to see if what I
did to OC screwed up anything. Any advice appreciated. Thanks