Old December 20th 08, 09:15 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default X-Fi Elite Pro new sound drivers ! GOOD !

Well,

I just tried installing these drivers in Windows 7...

The driver said: "operating system not supported".

Then I ran it in vista compatibility mode...

But the driver didn't find any supported products.

To bad, would have been nice to have sound in the virtual machine... maybe I
should check virtual machine bios or so...

Bye,
Skybuck.