Old December 20th 08, 07:50 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default X-Fi Elite Pro new sound drivers ! GOOD !

I wonder if it's save to install these drivers in a virtual machine...

I am kinda wondering if it will work for Windows 7 in VMWare...

Oh well... I was thinking about trying it... but so far I only have XP x64
drivers...

And I will probably need Vista drivers for Windows 7... and maybe those not
working for Windows 7 ?!

Now I'll have to wait for Windows 7 drivers ! WOW !

Bye,
Skybuck