Old November 16th 08, 02:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Impmon[_2_]

Default SLI power questions

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:25:27 -0500, "First of One"
wrote:

Insufficient power manifests itself as hangups, crashes, random reboots or
visual artifacts (e.g. random checkered pattern on all textures). It doesn't
cause the card to throttle down.

Other factor will cause the video to throttle down. This includes but
not limited to high setting within the game, background tasks,
improper or mismatched speed settings within BIOS (if user tweaked
it), and many more.

Who the hell told that your FPS should stay at 91 fps consistently?

Probably the same Geek Squad who told me I need to match the printer
model to the PC model. They couldn't find a Kodak model PC when I
told them I was buying Kodak printer and suggested they find a
matching PC. Printer was for my parent's digital camera with direct
connect and recharge feature.