Old October 25th 07, 08:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Zeno

Default How to get full screen overlay on TV?

What do I have to do to enable full screen video display on my TV with
these latest drivers?

Tried 163.71 and 163.75 on XP and can't see where to enable overlay to
TV mode like I've had on previous drivers/cards.

Using a 320MB 8800GTS with main display connected via DVI and the TV
connected via the S-Video output, the TV display is fine and I can use
Clone, etc with no problems, I just cant see any way to shift overlays
onto the TV like I've always done before.