Old October 6th 07, 11:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Shawk

Default AMD/ATI scores a significant victory over Nvidia in G92 vs RV670battle

Wax wrote:
"John Lewis" wrote in message
And the list price of the ATi offering is ??

I take it that you don't like ATI.

Tell me what would happen if they disappeared and Nvidia emerged as the only
major graphics card maker out there. Personally, I see higher prices, less
driver support, and longer periods of time between new products when a
company is not challenged by another company.

Just something to think about.

John owns shares in NVidia. It hasn't led to him being a balanced
individual