Old September 28th 07, 03:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
lrkelly

Default Window being dragged jumps to default display when mouse button is released.

I have had multiple problems after running a large CAD program (IDEAS)
which caused the windows to go black. Since then I have lost the
ability to have separate desktop backgrounds or even to change the
background. The most annoying defect is that when dragging a window,
(it goes transparent ok) the window will pop to the default display
upon release of the mouse button. This means I can't even use the
multiple desktops because everything will pop to the default
desktop.

I have searched the mouse tabs and nothing is shown to "pop to default
on mouse button release", I even
tried to force shift key holding for mouse functions and I still get
the steady progression of all applications piled in the default
desktop.

Any hints??