Old June 22nd 07, 02:08 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
d3m0

Default Random reboots under Windows x64, HELP.

I had this problem every other time I would boot my computer and I'd get
a bsod during the Windows loading screen.

You need to uninstall the Nvidia IDE drivers because they are not
causing a conflict and are not necessary unless you are utilizing a
raid setup.

Go to Control Panel Add/Remove Programs and click the change/remove
button for 'Nvidia Drivers'

A pop up box will appear and select "Remove only the following" and
check Nvidia IDE Driver, or something similar to that.

--
d3m0
d3m0's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/members/4002.htm

http://www.futurehardware.in