Old January 29th 07, 03:44 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DRS

Default VIVO won't capture correctly after a minute?

"DaveW" wrote in message

"Edward" wrote in message
ups.com...
When trying to capture video from an analog source, through the
composite or S-video ports, it starts dropping frames and slowing
down.
I know my PC is powerful enough with a 3.4 Ghz Pensium and a gig of
ram. Even if I reduce the wuality to 300 lines its still crappy. I
am using version 4.13 of the WDM driver with the same results.
My video card is an MSI GF7600gt.

What's going on?

To capture video to a computer you CANNOT use just a standard video
card. You have to install a special video capture card that are
widely available.

Do you know what VIVO means? Free clue: the "V" is for...