Old July 2nd 06, 02:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One

Default NEWSFLASH: 91.33 Beta Drivers Fix SLI Balloon Bug! Film at 11

Which one?
http://www.nvidia.com/page/press_room.html

BTW, I believe Brian Burke used to work for 3dfx, but jumped ship about a
year before the company dissolved itself.

"Larry Roberts" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 17:15:51 -0400, "First of One"
wrote:

"Firefox" posted about this two days ago.

So much for the adware conspiracy, eh?

Fine with me. They need to fire the advertising/PR guy for
suggesting that campaign tactic.