Old April 5th 06, 12:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Too low res with driver for grahics card NIVIDIA TNT2 Model 64

You are removing/installing drivers under an Administrator-level account,
right?

"mike" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I installed a new version of my graphics card ( NIVIDIA TNT Model 64)
since the old did not
support directx9.c
After removal of old driver and install of the new driver, that
supports my graphics card,( ForceWare version: 71:84) the only
resolution for my screen (LG Flatron L1710S max:1280x1024) that I can
set is 640x480 which is not very nice since icons are too big.