Old March 9th 06, 06:35 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Geforce4 mx4000 and Mobo supports 1.5v 4x/8x

Mobo supports AGP8x Geforce4 mx4000 ??? [ !! Caution tells me that
This mobo supports 1.5V 4x/8x only ]

When I played a game 3D, there's a problem with my computer and
then I can't turn it on. I tried to change this AGP to a new AGP [ but
it's still Geforce4 mx4000 ] I can use it again but it's not along
time there's still the same problem . I think this mobo can support
this card but now I'm not sure!!
can someone tell me what is the problem and how to solve it
?????