Old February 10th 06, 01:34 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

Default 64 bit your opinions please...

"Legend" wrote

the only advantage of buying a new 64 bit computer over your old AMD or
Pentium 4 is that the cpu has more cache than your old system did so it
will run a tiny bit quicker that your 4 year old computer

I finally can enjoy Trainz on my A64 clocked up to 3800+.
My mobile Barton couldn't cut it, even clocked up to 3000+.

Now it's smooth most of the time.

The A64 also renders movies much faster, which saves me time. Now if I just
had an X2 it could render the movies in the background without affecting
anything else.

Not everything is hype. Just alot of stuff ...

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\