Old January 29th 06, 09:25 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

Default Random reboots under Windows x64, HELP.

This is just great. The errors just keep coming. I did a google
search on past errors I've had and they are both either hardware or
software (OS related). Some having to do with IrQ's and other
internal Windows things. THere actually are several specialized
updates available for most of theese errors but I can't apply them to
my system as they are only for Windows 2003 Server or Windows 2000?!?!
Way to go Micro $hit...make updates available for only a small niche
segment of your clientelle and leave the others behind.

Don't know what to do anymore, might go back to Wndows xp pro, but i
dont want to I actually see a performance improvement with my procesor
and win x64. I still get errors with win xp pro to but less often.
Too bad, guess I'll have to wait for vista to come out. Maybe then.

P.S. I took out my top of the line Sound Blaster X-FI Xtreme music
card and I've noticed fewer crashes, at least onone relating to my
sound hardware anymore....

Odd, the latest error was a : 0x000000D1 error...something about IRQ's
and nvata64.sys file. and a title of DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bigred