Old December 30th 05, 01:02 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default MPG's go green?

Spack wrote:
"Dommy" wrote in message

Sounds more like a codec problem. Update your codecs. Try ffdshow.

FFDShow whas the culprit last time this happened to me - I ended up having
to remove it until a new version was released.

Dan

Newer versions have greatly improved on performance and codec
compatibility. But most people only see the last official alpha on
sourceforge and it has bugs still.

celtic_druid and x264.nl now offer almost daily optimized builds and
they're the most reliable source for new releases.

http://ffdshow.faireal.net
http://www.x264.nl