Old November 17th 05, 05:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default XFX 6800 replaces sapphire 9800 pro 128

"" wrote:
Is it worth it to do this upgrade? Im not ready to jump to
next puter with
pci E.

Lew/+Silat

p4 northwood 2.8 800fsb
1 gig ram
430 power

I just wanted to add that you may want a bigger power supply. The
6800, (and even the 6600) sucks alot of juice. I would go for a
quality 500 watt at the least. My aspire 600 watt cost around 100
bucks, and works great. I think there’s a 550 version as well for a
little less too...

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/XFX-68...pict64678.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=324377