Old October 29th 05, 02:06 AM
GR

Default Thermaltake CL-G0009 Schooner

Thank you all for the replies.

That review really doesn't recommend the CL-G0009. But I'm declined to
agree with kony - To me it does seem a bit as if the reviewer has
rushed through the review. I've read other reviews, which seem more
thorough, and which give the cooler a better grade. That the system
will be a few degrees ( 5) hotter than with the stock cooler is what I
suspected. However the main reason for buying it is not to make my
system cooler, but to make it more quiet. My Winfast A400 comes with a
gigantic faning solution, which I would like to get rid of, since it's
fairly loud. But I'd rather have a loud graphic controller, than one
which doesn't work, because it got too hot!
So basically I still haven't made up my mind about this.
Isn't there anyone out there, who has tried to use the CL-G0009 with a
GeForce 6800GT?