Old October 6th 05, 06:05 PM
Vino

Thanks for the tip. I was able to correct the problem with WMP10 by
unchecking YUV flipping. I could not find a similar control on RP.
Maybe if I paid for an upgraded version, it would have such a control,
but I see no need to do that.

Vino

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 21:53:02 -0400, "First of One"
wrote:

In Windows Media Player 9, go into Options - Performance tab - Advanced
and uncheck "use video mixing render". Also, play around with the YUV
flipping, RGB flipping, etc. WMP10 and RealPlayer should have similar
options.

In short, there are several ways of rendering a video stream; some do not
work well with hardware acceleration or multi-monitor viewing.