Old October 6th 05, 02:53 AM
First of One

In Windows Media Player 9, go into Options - Performance tab - Advanced
and uncheck "use video mixing render". Also, play around with the YUV
flipping, RGB flipping, etc. WMP10 and RealPlayer should have similar
options.

In short, there are several ways of rendering a video stream; some do not
work well with hardware acceleration or multi-monitor viewing.

"Vino" wrote in message
When I play a video using the s-video output
and my HDTV as the secondary display, the picture is fine on my
monitor but on the TV it is all pink and green. Further, this problem
occurs only with Windows Media Player and Real Player. If I use
PowerDVD as my player, everything works fine. This wouldn't bother me
except that many streaming video clips from the Internet use WMP or RP
and so I can't watch them on my TV. I have seen nothing from nVidia
regarding this problem.