Old October 4th 05, 08:00 AM
Marko

Default MSI BX Master & FX5900XT compatibility.

Yes it should but it will only work as an AGP 2x card and also no matter
what cpu you have in there it will not be able to keep up with the card, so
donet expect any massive performance boost unless the card you have in it
just now is especially old. I'm running a FX5700 in an older dual cpu IBM
intellistation and it works fine but 3d performance is not really any better
than the Quadro 2 pro i took out of it although it doeas allow me to play
nicer looking dx8 games now.

Cheers

Marko

"XP" wrote in message

Can this board work in this MoBo, I know their are compatibility problems
with some GF cards and some MoBo's