Old September 23rd 05, 10:48 PM
R.V. Gronoff

Amol via HWKB.com a écrit :
I have Geforce MX/MX400 and i extracted the archive 71.84 from winzip.Then i
installed it by following the recommended nVidia procedure.I tried to install
the driver file from Control Panel,Display but the following message appears
after selecting the driver file from Have Disk :
"the driver you have chosen was not written specifically for the selected
driver and may not work correctly.Installingthis driver is not recommended.
Are you sure want to use this driver ?"
even if i press yes the pc restarts but it doesnt works.
Someone please help me !

Get the latest generic driver from Nvidia.com.
It works fine with my father's MX440.

--
Virez Saddam pour me répondre.
Remove Saddam to reply.