Old July 25th 05, 05:29 PM
deimos

de Moni wrote:
deimos wrote:

Your registry settings might be whacked. Make certain you're using
the newest drivers (77.76), then with coolbits on, click Restore under

AFAIK newest official drivers are still 77.72's. At least _I_ wouldn't
install any BETA drivers...

To be perfectly honest, the 77.72 officials were a disaster. I've been
using every driver version since before the first Detonators (2.04) and
these were the most bugged in recent memory.

The 77.76 betas are mainly fixes (including a memory leak from .72!) and
usually the worst that comes from an nZone beta driver is usually WHQL
non-compliance.