Old January 26th 05, 09:14 AM
bReTt

Hi

All 7x.xx drivers have a problem in Doom 3.

To replicate follow these steps:

1) Start Doom3

2) System, Advance Settings, change the VSYNC option twice, the mouse will
hang

3) Doom 3 needs to be closed down using the task manager.

4) This problem only seems to affect 6800 cards, my bothers 5900 has no
problems with the same drivers.

I have posted this problem on a few forums, and other owners of 6800 cards
have been able to replicate the same problem.

I found the 67.03 and 67.66 drivers ok. The 67.66 for some reason believes I
have a TV connected to my computer though?

Hope this helps
"mine" wrote in message
Chingy wrote:
I would like to know which driver is the best in terms of performance
with
this card 6800gt.
I am using 6693 and not very happy, using default settings for it.

71.25 WHQL

Cheers

--
Ciao mine