Old January 12th 05, 04:04 PM
Mark

never had any problems with them. All companies are liable to cock up at
some time, thats life.

"Richard Dower" wrote in message

"NDF" wrote in message
news
As for the OP's issues, I can only assume they have monkeys working for
them, I mean how poor to get an address wrong twice.

Happened to me also, twice they got my address wrong after TWICE having to
call them to correct it. They cost me a fortune on calls as i am in

Ireland.
I got a CPU cooler from them over the Xmas period and it arrived damaged,
now waiting for the RMA to arrive and see if it's ok.

Email support is gone, you can't get through to them on the

phone....people
have been waiting hours to get through, disgrace.