Old January 9th 05, 02:02 AM
DaveL

Default gforce4 mx4000 glitches?

What do you mean by "mess up badly"? What does it do? Lock up the
computer?

DaveL

"jankin" wrote in message
IN a win2K system on an asus mobo, the nvidia card is running a bios
of 4.18.20.36, and I have directX 9.0c installed, and I'm running the
6693 drivers. Normal desktop is fine, most games are fine, however -
occasionally MYST IV - revelation and URU mess up badly. Refresh
rate doesn't seem to matter (60, 70 or 72 Hz), resolution doesn't
seem to matter (I normaly run at 1280x1024). The only cure is a cold
reboot.

Is there a decent diagnostic program out there that will let me
troubleshoot this card? Thanks