Old September 10th 04, 04:00 PM
Martin Maat

MOLDOVA.NET wrote:

My videocard is: Nvidia Geforce 2 MX400
I have a problem I changed my monitor because
my old 17inch monitor didn't work (today it have
broken). I've got a Samsung Syncmaster400b

Is your monitor recognized as such? Remove any monitor and display drivers
from Device Manager, reboot and have Windows redetect the lot. If you're
asked for video drivers, direct Windows to the directory that has the
unpacked nVIDIA drivers.

I can't work! I'm writing this message on 640*480
and it really sux - small screen, worse colors, I can't
see everything on the screen

and you're going epileptic from the 60 Hz refresh rate too :-).

Martin.