Old September 10th 04, 01:43 PM
MOLDOVA.NET

Default Problems with display

Hi!
My videocard is: Nvidia Geforce 2 MX400
I have a problem
I changed my monitor because my old 17inch monitor didn't work (today it
have broken).
I've got a Samsung Syncmaster400b
After I reset the computer the only resolution I can get is 640*480 on
16color (NOT 16 Bits ! But 16 color)
I can't choose another resolution or color mode - it switches back to
640*480 on 16 colors

What should I do?
Last time (a year ago) I've been using this very monitor on this computer
(same videocard) and it worked perfectly...

Should I switch to old driver for the videocard? Will this help? I've been
installed a half a year ago the 43.45 version for nvidia videocard (Win9X)
Please help
I can't work !
I'm writing this message on 640*480 and it really sux - small screen, worse
colors ,
Ican't see everything on the scrren
Thanx.