Old August 20th 04, 06:59 PM
john p.

Default Asus v9280 geforce4 ti with agp8x driver problems

Please help.
I can't get my graphics card working properly. The display is
covered with random spots (different colored pixels)and occasionally
various desktop icons will go black. The screen image will turn off
and back on randomly. Also I can't use the digital out on the graphics
card.
I have tried various Asus (and NVIDIA) drivers including the
original which came with the card. I read that the newest drivers are
less stable than some of the older ones, but none of them seem to
work. I have tried various ways of uninstalling, I even used Driver
Cleaner 3, but nothing seems to work.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
John P.

System info:
Graphics card: Asus v9280 geforce4 ti with agp8x 128 mb
MB: Asus p4p800
Processor: Intel p4 2.4 with hyperthreading
1gb ram