Old August 17th 04, 11:35 AM
lordy

"ritch" wrote in news:cfsm51$91h$1
@titan.btinternet.com:

this is what i was wondering, the problem with graphics cards is you can
lose a lot of money shelling out if another you want is just round the
corner. i will probably put up with doom 3 with what i got for now, its
more than playable but the choppyness i get at times takes away from it a
bit

ritch

Why are you getting choppiness on a 5900 Ultra ??? I would have expected
this at all?

Disclaimer! I'm new to all this graphics card stuff and I havent played
Doom 3 but I though the mid to top NVidia cards could competantly handle
Doom 3 being a GL based game ???

--
Lordy