Old August 6th 04, 02:05 PM
Chuck

Default OC Gainward GS

Ok, now that I'm playing Doom 3, I need to think about these things...... I
have a Gainward GF4 Ti 4800 SE Golden Sample. I have EXPERTool that came
with the card installed and running. It allows me to manually set the
core/memory speeds. I also have the Coolbits installed, which as part of
the Nvidia advanced settings, allows me to set the core/memory speeds.

Which setting prevails if EXPERTool and Coolbits are not set at the same
speed? I never realized or noticed until I just started try to fool with
it. I'm at 300/650 with no problems. How high might I be able to safely
go?

Chuck
--
I am not running for office and I approve of this message.