Old February 26th 04, 05:16 AM
Don

The ICEBERQ 4 fan I have has an integral heatsink. I want to
remove the existing SUNON fan along with it's heatsink. I'm afraid to
pull too hard to remove it from the top of the GPU chip. How is it
attached, and just how do I get it off?

Thanks in advance,
Don

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:13:13 GMT, (Don) wrote:

The GPU fan on my NVIDIA GeForce 5600 graphics card (came with my Hp
m390n Media Center computer) makes a squeel. I'm trying to replace it
with an ICEBERQ 4 fan, but can't figure out how to remove the SUNON
fan from the GPU chip. Is it cemented on? How do I remove it without
damaging the chip?

Thanks,
Don