Old January 20th 04, 11:58 PM
Andrew

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:34:21 +0100, "--Jerry--"
spread this FUD:

If you have any GF4 card you do not need to upgrade your graphic card for
next 3-6 months and then a new GPU must appear. All games are running OK on
full GF4 cards (NOT MX!!!). I tested Radeon R9700 and FX 5900 and I did not
notice any improvement in speed in any applications.

Try enabling FSAA and see if you make the same statement.

And one thing - ATI drivers sucks.

Thats not my experience with the 3.7 Catalysts.

Look how often new ATI drivers appear.

And how often do NVidia drivers appear? At least as frequently if not
more.

All users that are using ATI cards admitt that there are some problems with
drivers.

As I said, 3.7 is great for me.

Some of them never used Nvidia cards and they do not know how
important good drivers are.

I used GF1,2,3&4 series cards and went through dozens of "good"
drivers.

So for now I am still using my Ti4800SE and am waiting for new card from
Nvidia.

Thats fine, thats your choice, but that doesn't mean you have to
spread BS about ATI cards and drivers.
please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.