Old January 14th 04, 10:56 AM
Carl

In this news forum,
DaveL exclaimed to the world in his special way:

I just got in a GF3 I bought on Ebay. It was supposed to be a
Gainward ti550. But instead it's a GF3 basic with VIVO and no
cables. On top of that, it has a bad fan. I took it apart and got
the fan working with some TV tuner cleaner but still I'm a little
****ed. The guy even had the gall to wait 5 working days before
shipping it so it took longer to get here than it should have.

I've never had a bad experience on Ebay before. I'm not really sure
this classifies as one. I guess I could have been completely ripped
off. This guy only has one feedback and it's good. I'm not sure I
should slam him.

Dave

Dave, I have sold all my previous faultless graphics card on Ebay. They
have to be in good working order and any flaws or faults should be
mentioned. They should also be accurately and fully described.

Leave negative feedback. The seller has the option of replying to it. Then
demand a refund from him. Doesn't matter haw many previous feedback
comments he has - we all have to start somewhere and this shouldn't put
people off bidding, but in his case I think he's ****ed into the wind. Then
report him to ebay for selling products that he knew were faulty. It all
depends how he wrote up the item for selling.

~Carl