Old January 14th 04, 06:58 AM
DaveL

Default Got dirt-bagged on Ebay

I just got in a GF3 I bought on Ebay. It was supposed to be a Gainward
ti550. But instead it's a GF3 basic with VIVO and no cables. On top of
that, it has a bad fan. I took it apart and got the fan working with some
TV tuner cleaner but still I'm a little ****ed. The guy even had the gall
to wait 5 working days before shipping it so it took longer to get here than
it should have.

I've never had a bad experience on Ebay before. I'm not really sure this
classifies as one. I guess I could have been completely ripped off. This
guy only has one feedback and it's good. I'm not sure I should slam him.

Dave